The Mark AR® MOD 1 is proof you don’t need to spend a fortune to turn a basic AR into a badass. We designed this series to squeeze every last bit of performance possible from your AR, MSR, or bolt-action rifle, so you can be on the front line of performance.
- Multicoat 4- The Multicoat 4® lens system delivers extreme clarity from edge to edge of the visual field, outstanding contrast, and a bright sight picture even in extreme low-light conditions.
- 2nd Generation Argon/Krypton Waterproofing- Features our exclusive, proprietary Argon/Krypton gas blend, which nearly eliminates the effects of thermal shock, and reduces the diffusion of gases sealed inside your scope even more than our proven nitrogen technology already does.
- Mark AR MOD 1 P5 Dial- All Mark AR MOD 1 riflescopes feature 0.1 mil P5 dials with an elevation BDC dial for a .223/5.56, 55gr FMJ projectile with a muzzle velocity of 3100 FPS.
- One inch main tube- Durable and compact, the one-inch maintube is lightweight and fits more legacy rings.
Reticle: Mil Dot
- Designed for the U.S. Marine Corps to estimate distances
- Mil based systems are the current military standard
- Provides aiming points for both wind and bullet drop compensation
- Dots are .2 MILs in diameter and spaced 1 MIL apart
- Non-caliber specific
- Intended to be used on highest magnification in a rear or 2nd focal plane scope
|Linear FOV (ft/100 yd) – Low||33.50|
|Linear FOV (ft/100 yd) – High||14.10|
|Linear FOV (m/100 m) – Low||10.20|
|Linear FOV (m/100 m) – High||4.30|
|Eye Relief (in) – Low||4.30|
|Eye Relief (in) – High||3.60|
|Eye Relief (mm) – Low||107.00|
|Eye Relief (mm) – High||93.00|
|Objective Diameter (in)||1.60|
|Elevation Adjustment Range (MOA)||56.00|
|Windage Adjustment Range (MOA)||52.00|
|Mounting Space – B (in)||5.50|
|Tube Diameter- k (in)||1.00|
|Illustration – C||2.30|
|Tube Diameter- k (mm)||25.40|
|Illustration – D||2.00|
|Length – A (in)||12.60|
|Eyepiece Length – E||3.20|
|Objective Length – F||3.50|
|Objective Diameter – G||2.00|
There are no reviews yet.