The Sig Sauer ROMEO Zero has been optimized for everyday concealed carry and pistols with slim slide profiles.The fastest, most accurate, ultra-compact micro reflex sight. The sight features a ruggedized, WeaponsGrade™ textured polymer body and the SpectraCoat™ HD Polymer lens system. The ROMEOZero enables rapid target acquisition in an everyday carry package at an iron sight price.
ROMEO ZERO is Compatible With:
- Direct mount to P365XL
- Shield RMS-c footprint
- J-Point footprint
Please note, this product is not compatible with slides cut to accept a standard ROMEO1.
- SpectraCoat™ HD Polymer Lens with 10 times the impact resistance over traditional glass lenses
- WeaponsGrade™ Ultralite Polymer housing optimized for use with Polymer pistols, concealed-carry and also slim slide profiles such as single-stack 1911s, and sub-compact firearms.
- Stippling pattern on the housing matches P365 and P365XL grip pattern, for an integrated look
- 8 vivid, user-configurable daytime illumination levels
- MOTAC™ (Motion Activated Illumination System) that powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not
- Parallax free
- Highly efficient, point source LED emitter for a crisp dot that is 8 times more efficient than conventional red dots
- 10 year battery life – unrivaled in a micro reflex sight
- Assembled in USA
CATEGORY; Red Dot Sights
OBJECTIVE LENS DIAMETER (MM): 24mm
BATTERY: (1) CR1632
RETICLE: 3 MOA Red Dot
OVERALL LENGTH: 1.6 in (40.8 mm)
OVERALL WIDTH: 0.93 in (23.7 mm)
HEIGHT: 0.93 in (23.7 mm)
WEIGHT (OZ): 0.4 oz (14 g)
ILLUMINATION SETTINGS: 8 daytime
RUN TIME: 20000 hrs
There are no reviews yet.