Wolf Polyformance steel-cased FMJ ammunition is perfect for shooters who go through high volumes of ammo. Competitors, recreational shooters, and those seeking to improve their marksmanship can all use Wolf Performance ammo. These 145-grain FMJ rounds feature a poly-coating to help provide smooth feeding and extraction and longer shelf-life, steel-casings, non-corrosive Berdan primer, and a Wolf FMJ projectile.
- PolyFormance coating ensures smooth feeding and extraction
- Reliable ignition and functioning in adverse conditions
- Save money with high-quality, economical loads
- Manufacturer: Wolf
- Caliber: 300 AAC Blackout
- Grain: 145
- Projectile: FMJ
- Casing: Steel
- Muzzle Velocity: 1985 fps
- Rounds per Box: 20
- Suggested Use: Practice/Competition/Sport
There are no reviews yet.